Stephen P. McGee Profile
Stephen P. McGee was admitted to the practice of law in the State of California in 1978. The Law Office was formed in 1997 and continues to provide legal assistance and services to clients in Marin County as well as Central and Northern California.
- Marin Catholic High School
- University of San Francisco (Graduated summa cum laude in 3.5 years)
- University of San Francisco School of Law
Admitted to Practice:
- 1978 - California State Bar
- 1978 - United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Marin County Bar Association
Stephen’s entire legal career has been practiced from Marin County
- 1978 - Marin County law firm of Bagshaw Martinelli Corrigan & Jordan.
- 1984 - Became partner of the law firm of Bagshaw Martinelli Corrigan & Jordan
- 1991 - Founding partner in the Marin County law firm of McGee Sharp & Brown.
- 1997 - Formed the Law Office of Stephen P. McGee
LexisNexis Martindale‐Hubbel Peer Review Rated AV standing. (This is their preeminent rating, achievable only after admission to the bar for at least 10 years, indicating the highest level of legal ability and ethics.)
Cycling (mountain and road), skiing, backpacking, swimming and participating in programs with community organizations.